    I have quite a few non responding programs . What is the reason for them
    .. And i cannot delete them with task manager because everything freezes
    and i have to restart

    Andy Petro, Apr 6, 2007

  2. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Broken windows.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 6, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Like I said, broken windows <g>

    If I were Andy, I'd backup, test that backup, and backup again somewhere
    else. Then erase the freakin' thing and start over. I'm doing that for a
    client this weekend. Too many downloaded crappy apps from the web - the
    system is a DOG. So I'm going to start over on it.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    Yeah, that's a complete sentence.
    Bad memory. not enough memory, who knows. You provided absolutely no
    details on your system.

    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2007
  5. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    Actually, looking back at your recent posts, your system is hosed.

    4/1: Doing anything in task manager creates another task manager icon
    on your taskbar.

    4/3: Same question asked again.

    4/5: 100% cpu usage.

    4/5: No process tab in Task Manager.

    Find someone who knows what they're doing to fix it.

    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2007