    home network with it.
    Can I use it to access voip? would be great if it could.
    Bob

    Bletchley Don, Oct 18, 2006

  2. Bletchley Don

    Brian A Guest

    I don't want to be the bringer of bad tidings but, afaik, the 'N'
    Nokias don't have a built in VoIP client but the 'E' series do.
    Anyone else care to confirm that?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Skype Free Zone!!

    Brian A, Oct 18, 2006

  3. And no software to upload to my n93 to enable voip?

    Bletchley Don, Oct 18, 2006
  4. Bletchley Don

    alexd Guest

    What happened when you tried it?