    Thanks
    =================
    Delete "abc" to reply by email.

    wdh, Sep 10, 2003

  2. wdh

    Frank ess Guest

    I'm not smart enough to email you the instructions I found on the Yahoo!
    CP5700 list.

    Perhaps you can find something useful at
    http://www.larry-bolch.com/

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Sep 10, 2003

  3. wdh

    FOR7b Guest

    How can I clean up digital noise in night photos using Photoshop? I
    Spend the money. The product is Neat Image by the way. Worth it.

    FOR7b, Sep 10, 2003
  4. wdh

    Mike Guest

    You may use Digital GEM plug-in by Applied Science Fiction:
    http://www.asf.com/

    It does a great job removing digital noise.

    Mike, Sep 10, 2003
  5. wdh

    wdh Guest

    Many thanks.
    Please try: jhtob AT yahoo DOT com
    Thanks again

    Delete "abc" to reply by email.

    wdh, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Swallow my breast milk!

    Monica Krowley, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Swallow my breast milk!

    Wouldn't surprise me if you had a dick (and a small one at that).

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 10, 2003