    beginner at using the pc.

    Eddie

    If you can help its much appreciated , thanks

    Edward Doyle, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Boomer Guest

    [snip sig]

    Did you try Duane Arnold's suggestion from the other day?

    Also: http://www.nod32.com/support/support.htm

    Boomer, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Assuming you'd be better off using Outlook Express instead of Outlook,
    start Outlook Express. Click on the Tools menu, then Options. On the
    General tab toward the bottom you should see the option to make Outlook
    Express the default.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 7, 2004