    is it ok to do this and being a beginner could you tell me how i do this
    please.

    Eddie

    Edward Doyle, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, what is you email client program?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    (Duane, you *could* just look it up in his headers <g> - it's OE6)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Edward Doyle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    LOL

    The OP may need to configure NOD32's IMON to point to port 110 so that
    IMON can scan traffic coming from the ISP's POP3 email server. That's
    what Outlook and OE are listening on port 110 and is the default setup
    port NOD32's IMON listen on. So, the OP should establish OE as the
    default email client on the machine (maybe setup an OE email account), if
    he has not done so.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 6, 2004