    "Network Connections". I'm using WIN XP PRO SP2.
    I acn get the thingy working on my 2nd PC which runs on WIN XP HOME.
    Any idea whats wrong?

    Guest, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Guest

    PhiL M. Guest

    Check out the 2nd Q&A of http://ecross.mvps.org/faq.htm and see if it
    helps.

    PhiL M., Sep 20, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It may be helpful if I can access the Wireless Network connection Properties.
    Problem is the icon is not there for me to click.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Guest

    djurkwhad Guest

    I'm having the same issue on two of my workstations. Both running X
    Pro w/ SP2. After a Clean install on one, it worked perfectly fine
    the second machine i would like to avoid having to do a clean install
    Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

    -
    djurkwha

    djurkwhad, Oct 15, 2004