    controls no problem. I use Win XP Pro btw.
    Anyone know why this might be happening on his machine?

    Joe.

    Joe, Dec 19, 2006

  2. Joe

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ok, good, we know the operating system...
    Hmmm. We know the operating system, what else might help to
    troubleshoot problems with a WEB SITE?

    Oh I don't know.. The browser?

    Try another browser.

    Evan Platt, Dec 19, 2006

  3. It is hard for you to resist being a smart ass, isn't it Evan? Once
    you get to the point where you are cranky, snippy, and arrogant when
    answering questions, it might just be time for you to stop
    contributing. These people need help, man, not an attitude of
    disdain.

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Joe

    Fred Guest

    I've heard of similar problem after someone ran a reg cleaner on their pc.
    Perhaps you could try removing the Adobe Flash plug-in and ActiveX control.
    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
    and reinstaliing Flash.

    Fred, Dec 19, 2006
  5. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Joe, Dec 19, 2006
  6. Joe

    Evan Platt Guest

    The people I get that with are the ones who I'm about 99% sure are
    going to never post back again. They post an incredibly vague
    question, leaving out details, and never follow back up.

    I mean come on, when's the last time you've seen someone post a "I
    can't send e-mail. Why?" And then see them reply to the followups of
    "Oh, sorry, here's the error message I get:"?

    What, 1% of the time?

    Evan Platt, Dec 19, 2006
  7. That is just because they are stupid, Evan. The really stupid ones
    are the ones that should have the highest priority in this group, not
    the ones that are ridiculed.
    You have a point, but it is never going to change. If you were to
    stop visiting this group right now and come back and take a look at it
    10 years from now, the same stupid questions would still be being
    asked. Not only that, but they would be being asked in the same
    stupid manner with not enough information. It will never change.

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 19, 2006