No such Object available on this agent at this OID?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by deepak, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. deepak

    deepak Guest

    Hello,

    i'm looking for OID on core cisco routers running snmp v2 with IOS of
    12.0 or higher for following commands:

    1) show vpdn session | include vpi/vci
    2) show int Virtual-Access Virtual-Access_Inteface_number

    i'm just trying to collect ATM information & PPP status via snmp
    instead of telnetting into all routers via perl script. Any help on
    this will be greatly appreciated. In addition to whether line is up &
    down i'm also checking for customer information, card type and ecap
    info (ie. pppoe or pppoa).

    Secondly, i perform followin command from unix box and gives me
    following error
    snmpget -c string CiscoRouterIP .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.24.1.3.1.1
    SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.10.24.1.3.1.1 = No Such Object available on
    this agent at this OID
    How can i fix this?

    thanks in advance.

    Please respond to and post a reply to this
    message.

    deepak

    deepak, Dec 2, 2003

  2. I don't have a copy of the MIB definition to hand, so I will assume you
    have found the right object. I believe that an object ID (unless it's a
    table entry) will end in zero, so try:

    snmpget -c string CiscoRouterIP .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.24.1.3.1.1.0

    Or have an explore with get-next.

    Steve

    Steve Horsley, Dec 4, 2003