    Does anyone know where my dictionary went? If so, please post a response.
    Thanks.

    Dan

    Biff Babblecabbage, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Biff Babblecabbage

    Trent C Guest

    I composed a rather large e-mail in Outlook Express.
    OE doesn't have a dictionary - it uses the one that's installed as part of
    Works/Office. So you'll have to reinstall Works if you want the spellcheck
    option.

    Trent C, Dec 1, 2003

  3. If you don't want to reinstall Works, you could try the following
    http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

    This is a free program, I made to allow people to use Spell Checker in
    Outlook Express. This is a stand alone application,
    that incorporates in Outlook Express.

    The purpose of this program, is to supply for free the ability to use
    Spelling in OE, without the need to purchase other software, such as MS
    Word,Works, or Office.

    I hope you enjoy this program, and find it useful,
    ..
    Best Regards
    Vampirefo

    George Richards, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Biff Babblecabbage

    Tom Miller Guest

    I don't know if Microsoft Works will add a spelling checker to Outlook
    Express, but I do know that any Microsoft Office product that has a spelling
    checker will (eg. Front Page 2002, Word 2000 etc).

    Tom Miller

    Tom Miller, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Biff Babblecabbage

    SlowwHand Guest

    That's very cool. Downloaded it myself. Thanks.

    SlowwHand, Dec 2, 2003
  6. Biff Babblecabbage

    IC Guest

    Yes, MS Works will add a dictionary that works with spell checking in
    OE.

    IC, Dec 2, 2003