    Help!

    Thanks,
    kelly

    Guest, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This is happening in IE AND Netscape, as well as in just regular cd-rom
    games; it's not limited to what I'm doing in IE. I get the start up sounds
    and the shut down sounds, but little/nothing else.

    Guest, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Kelly:
    A brief description of your system hardware (motherboard, soundcard, etc.)
    might come handy at this time.
    The knowledge of the specific drivers you are using right now with your
    soundcard might help the group give you a hand.
    Carlos

    Guest, Aug 22, 2005