    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    What app are you using for the webcam, ie Yahoo, or some other webcam
    chat program?

    Is there a 'configuration' in it?

    Evan Platt, Dec 9, 2006

  3. I was testing to make my own videos.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ok, go back and reread my question (I've quoted it above).

    What app are you using?

    Evan Platt, Dec 9, 2006

  5. Congratulations!

    I like to listen to the guitar play.

    http://www.creative.com/products/welcome.asp?category=218&subcategory=219&

    "Despair" is like a cable that has been buried -
    just under the surface of the ground.

    You pull it up and pull it up, but that cable just keeps right on going...
    through your front yard, through your back yard, clear across a field...
    until finally, you come to a bunch of guys who are burying the cable.
    Then just walk right up to them and go, "Hey - have you seen Fred?"
    And they'll say, "Fred? Fred who?" And you say, "Fred of snakes?"
    Then - cover your ears, because some big laughs are about to happen.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 9, 2006
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Alan Guest

    assuming you have the microphone plugged in, double-click on your volume
    control and make sure MIC or Line In is NOT muted.
    Run sndrec32 from your Windows\system32 directory. (or do Start, Run,
    sndrec32) and see if that recognizes your microphone and test it in this
    simple application.

    Alan, Dec 9, 2006
  7. Yes. The test was successful.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006
  8. None but testing my own video.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 9, 2006
  9. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Alan Guest

    So the hardware is all working - thus the problem lies in whatever
    program you are recording your video in.

    Alan, Dec 10, 2006
  10. Seems to be some thing I did not click right. It should work.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 10, 2006