    The video plays ok. But even though I had the audio play during the
    download, there is no audio playing with the file in VLC, WMP 11 or
    Media Player Classic. What could be causing that?

    genegold at highstream dot net, Mar 8, 2007

  2. genegold at highstream dot net

    Pennywise Guest

    VlC network stream I don't get any sound.
    Opera with Media Player Classic I get sound.

    No answer just an observation.

    Pennywise, Mar 8, 2007

  3. What do you mean by Opera with MPC? To be clear, this is not a matter
    of playing it with a browser, which I can also do with Opera, but of
    saving it to computer to replay later. Thanks.

    genegold at highstream dot net, Mar 8, 2007
  4. genegold at highstream dot net

    Pennywise Guest

    Can't offer any other advice but that observation, tho I did read it
    wrong. And I can't work with this file (VLC problem):
    sapporo2007_day10_kahev_15km[1].dat

    As a side note:
    http://sport.etv.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=3759
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this link before, it was posted to this
    group as the OP was having problems viewing it.

    http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/topics?hl=en
    Can't find it, even in this thread http://tinyurl.com/2lrty8

    Pennywise, Mar 9, 2007
  5. genegold at highstream dot net

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Mar 9, 2007
  6. If you saw the link before, it would have been at either Scott
    Finnie's or VLC's forums, where I tried first. The video itself is of
    the last part of a world championship nordic combined race last
    Saturday from Sapporo, Japan.

    Gene

    genegold at highstream dot net, Mar 9, 2007
  7. genegold at highstream dot net

    Pennywise Guest

    Edited like hell, google grouper
    As a side note:
    http://sport.etv.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=3759
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this link before, it was posted to this
    group as the OP was having problems viewing it.
    No, it would of been a while ago.

    All ski races in a foreign languages are the same, or google isn't
    what it used to be, I go for a degraded google.
    I googled a string from the file and I have no clue.
    http://tinyurl.com/2r6hgk

    Pennywise, Mar 9, 2007
  8. genegold at highstream dot net

    Pennywise Guest

    a while is a noun phrase usually preceded by a preposition, awhile an
    adverb meaning for a while. "I'll be there in a while." "We waited
    awhile."

    And why I don't care if I follow the rules.

    Pennywise, Mar 9, 2007