    Mobile: 07932094304.
    E-Mail:

    john gravett, Sep 1, 2005

  2. john gravett wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    I don't know about help with your sound card, but you're going to get
    help with erectile disorders, lack of income, stock market tips, and a
    host of other problems since you posted with your real email address.

    Now, on to the problem at hand.

    Proper drivers installed?
    Card seated properly and all connections tight?
    Volume controls properly set?
    Speakers plugged into the right connector on your sound card?
    Actually have speakers connected? (Don't laugh. An individual I know
    didn't think he had to have speakers to get any sound.)
    If they're powered speakers, are they getting power?

    That should do for starters.

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Maybe unmute it? Install correct drivers for it? Install it into a
    different PCI slot?

    Rob Burghdoff, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Since you were so nice to include your address, I'll come along this evening
    to sort it out for you. O, I charge 50 bucks an hour, is that OK with you?
    BTW, that /is/ your real address, huh?

    Philtie

    Philtie McNawty @ work, Sep 1, 2005
  5. john gravett

    sam Guest

    Pardon ?

    Sam

    sam, Sep 1, 2005
  6. john gravett

    Shawn Guest

    check your settings, it's possible that the wave volume could be turned all
    the way down, resulting in no sound. if you have the lil speaker icon in the
    task tray, double click on it to check the settings. otherwise check in
    control panel.

    Shawn, Sep 2, 2005
  7. john gravett

    MzThang Guest

    hey this happens to me too, and the way I fix it after i read everything
    that is recommended, is to just simply Restart your computer. It Works I
    have this Prob heaps of times.

    MzThang, Sep 2, 2005