    experiences..

    Seems I'm the only sane one here Lunix idiots everywhere, I've been
    in the trade some 40 years so I do know what I'm talking about..

    Master Tech, Jul 5, 2012

  2. Master Tech

    Dave Doe Guest

    Woger alias # 8243 added to the Bozo bin. You don't even know how to
    *spell* Linux.

    Dave Doe, Jul 6, 2012

  3. Master Tech

    JohnO Guest

    Woger would be struggling to spell IBM.

    That post of his was worse than usual though.

    Memo Woger Sheppard: Do not post when drunk. Actually, do not post,
    period.

    JohnO, Jul 6, 2012

  4. Please explain this post as it all read like double Dutch to me..

    Or is it you are trying to stuff up Android that all real well stuffed
    up has far to many compatibility problems.

    Frank Williams, Jul 6, 2012
  5. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    Okay Roger. Have a nice day, and do not run into Dan C.

    Gordon, Jul 6, 2012
  6. Master Tech

    Squiggle Guest

    Wasn't Woger, its some troll impersonating him. He caught me out last
    time, the giveaway is the lack of X-no-archive header. And the troll
    uses Avast, which I think the Real Woger has awarded the Crapmark.

    Squiggle, Jul 6, 2012
  7. Master Tech

    Donchano Guest

    If ever there was an example of the pot calling the kettle black ...

    Donchano, Jul 6, 2012
  8. Master Tech

    Squiggle Guest

    Yes, there is. Buggered if I can tell which one it is tho :)

    Squiggle, Jul 6, 2012

  9. This is a Fake post.

    Frank Williams, Jul 7, 2012
  10. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    Okay if you say so.

    Gordon, Jul 7, 2012
  11. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    Indeed. Not that fooled many of us eh?
    You are in this case.

    Gordon, Jul 7, 2012
  12. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    All right people. So we have a copy cat in this ng, for now.

    However, your evidence that the "Real Woger" gives out the Crapmark does not
    stack up long term. Frank et al, have slagged something off only to endorse
    it some months later.

    Enjoying this are we Roger?

    Gordon, Jul 7, 2012
  13. ... Roger ? ... That you ?

    Bruce Sinclair, Jul 9, 2012
  14. Master Tech

    Gordon Guest

    He claimed it to be a fake post earlier in the thread, which is interesting.

    Gordon, Jul 9, 2012

  15. Other posters also confirmed that it is a fake.

    This header confirms it

    Frank Williams, Jul 9, 2012

  16. for heavens sake Grow Up.

    Frank Williams, Jul 14, 2012