    The laptops were previously able to connect with no problems. They are
    bothing running Win XP with SP2

    I don't want to waste the clients time experimenting... Any ideas?

    Marc Everlove, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Incidentally, there are about 10 computers on this DLink Router. Could it
    possibly be a bandwidth issue? I was thinking the RF would still show up.

    Regardless, my laptop finds it even after the others can't.

    I was also wondering where I could find the checkbox that says: Allow
    computer to log onto unsecured networks...

    Anybody?

    Thanks in advance,
    Marc Everlove MCSE/MCDBA

    Marc Everlove, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Marc Everlove

    Guest Guest

    This is typical behavior when the radio is disabled.
    Be sure to turn the radio ON - there can be a switch on a laptop, or a
    software control like hotkey or Intel Proset utility.

    --PA

    Guest, Nov 21, 2004