NO RECRUITING HOMEBUSINESS

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by scot, Nov 13, 2004.

  1. scot

    scot Guest

    If you have spent $$$$'S on homebusinesses,and never made it,you really need to read this.

    Im posting this as a christian,and to help out people who want to change their lives..
    I enjoy it if I have the chance to better people,and help others..And I know you have all heard it before and are probably tired of it all!

    But just take a look,as that will not hurt you I promise.

    Im a professional painter in minnesota,and make good money,,but it seems Im away more than I am home..So I was verry lucky to have a friend that showed me something I had never seen before..

    And I now paint part time,and spend more time with my family...And actually I work just to get out of the house now :)

    My life prayers have been answered,and I have proof there is a way to enjoy life,instead of working it all away,,,end up 60,and live off a few dollars each month.And this will make my future secure,and I love the company for doing so well...

    Im honest,and have nothing to lie about,and I can help you to succeed also.
    Just sit back and imagine how it would be to actually have a life you could do what you want,when you want,and didn't have to work 9-5.

    iNSTEAD OF GOING OUT 1 NIGHT,TAKE THE CASH YOU WOULD OF SPENT,AND PUT IT IN HERE...
    Enough said,go look for yourself.

    http://www.mymagicdoubler.com/affiliates/myad.cgi?u=scot

    Any questions,,ask the moderators in the chat room,,or send me an email....

    This has changed my future,,so it's up to you if it's gonna change yours :)

    Scotty

    --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
    Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
    You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
    use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
    this extremely affordable software, visit:
    http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

    scot, Nov 13, 2004

  2. scot

    Jeff Arch Guest

    I did change my life. Thanks to people like you, I am now anostic.

    Jeff Arch, Jan 9, 2005