    had 64mb and have exactly ZERO left, so until i buy another comp, this will
    have to be the onlt Road i can go down....All the Best Morph, Thanks to
    anyone gonna help out !!...Ta

    Morph, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Morph

    fafnirr Guest

    Hi Morph

    I have used Wintercooler on a Windows ME installation before and it worked
    pretty well for me. It's not supported anymore, but you can download a copy
    from: http://www.freeware-guide.com/download/ . On the other hand, buying
    older style memory isn't really that expensive so maybe that will fit better
    in your budget.

    Fafnirr

    fafnirr, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Morph

    Morph Guest

    Cheers mate !!, i do not understand why these invalid image error reports
    come through on Ramfreer, usually like i say, when i have a colour pallette
    on screen or winmediaplayer, BUT CHEERS anyway, much appreciated .. Fred

    Morph, Oct 9, 2004