    would be using the start-up boot diskette created by Windows 98SE 4.10.222
    Any help would be appreciated.
    M. Matassa

    Maurice Matassa, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Maurice Matassa

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Maurice Matassa

    doS Guest

    Unless the OP has XP...

    doS, Aug 31, 2003
  4. On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:08:27 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Maurice Matassa in message
    Configure the new drive as an Extended DOS partition, assign however many
    logical drives within the partition you want. It will show as E,F, etc.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 31, 2003
  5. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In doS <> typed
    || Unless the OP has XP...

    If this is the case there is no need for any third party apps. The drive
    letters can be assigned from within XP. Simple In fact the partitions can be
    created from within XP as well, so no need for Fdisk either.

    Robert de Brus, Sep 1, 2003