    anyone tell me why the pictures don't seem to have uploaded to my ISP
    webspace. but the 'title' I gave it, and all the text is there......I will
    appreciate any asistance in this matter, All the best......FRED C

    fredcromer, May 16, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    mcp6453 Guest

    Look at the HTML source to make sure that the file locations for the
    images are correct. Try typing the exact URL to one of the images to see
    if it appears. If that fails, try a different browser because you may
    have enountered the infamous Red X problem with IE.

    mcp6453, May 16, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    mcp6453 Guest

    If you want to send me the URL privately, I'll try it from here.

    mcp6453, May 16, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    Bob Wing Guest

    The problem is most likely that your host doesn't have frontpage extension
    installed. If you need any help setting that up give me an e-mail at

    Good luck,

    Bob

    Bob Wing, May 16, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    What!? It's clearly a problem with his HTML. Either it is specified with
    something like "file:///c:/...", or perhaps his files are named photo.JPG
    and his code says "photo.jpg"

    DeMoN LaG, May 16, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    Michael-NC Guest

    Was this guy phishing for a customer???

    Michael-NC, May 16, 2004
  7. fredcromer

    Chet Guest

    You have to separately upload the HTML and the pix. The HTML has references
    to the pictures but does not "contain" the picture.

    Chet, May 16, 2004