    Ever so often I will forward an email that includes a picture to my sister
    and she will only receive the text, the picture does not show up. She has
    Web TV. What causes this? Thanks in advance........

    Dinah, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Dinah

    °Mike° Guest

    Make sure that you have 'Send pictures with messages'
    set in Tools / Options / Send / HTML Settings.

    °Mike°, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Dinah

    tysonfam2004 Guest

    Sometimes the person you are sending stuff to their ISP will delete those
    images as they come into their server. My sister in law works at a bank and
    that is where she gets e-mails. I took notice that when I send her
    something that contains any kind of attachment...I get an auto reply that
    the message was sent but all non text was removed. It has nothing to do
    with your end. Maybe she needs to get off WEBTV.

    tysonfam2004, Jun 5, 2004