    or persistant dialing?

    Thanks in advance,

    Ben.

    bhalicki, Apr 21, 2006

  2. bhalicki

    ciscodagama Guest

    The question is not very clear. Which interface is not shutdown?

    I think it would be better if you describe the specifics of a
    particular situation and the behavior you desire from the dialer
    profile in that network.

    Cisco da Gama
    http://ciscostudy.blogspot.com

    ciscodagama, Apr 21, 2006

  3. I guess you could configure your dialer profiles via dialer watch to watch
    a route that's always absent. Or use "backup interface" backing up some
    interface that's always down.

    However, I personally believe that it's good for all devices to use NTP,
    so I would just configure NTP everywhere and make NTP interesting.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi all,
    ~
    ~ Just wondering if anyone knows a way of configuring ISDN dialer
    ~ profiles to dial when the interface isn't shutdown, without using DDR
    ~ or persistant dialing?
    ~
    ~ Thanks in advance,
    ~