    way I can install it again?

    Thanks
    Gerald

    Grytpype-Thynne, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Grytpype-Thynne

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Provided it was not removed with Tweaki ui follow these steps.

    1)Delete all *.pwl files. (Start/Find/Files or Folders and search your
    drive for them.)

    2) Now go to: Start/Settings/Control Panel/NetworkIcon/Configuration Tab.
    Make sure that "Client for Microsoft Networks" is in the list. If it is not
    there, then install it:
    a. Push ADD button
    b. highlight "Client" in the list shown
    c. Push ADD button
    d. Under Manufacturers, highlight "Microsoft"
    e. Under Network Clients, highlight "Client for Microsoft Networks"
    f. Push OK button
    g. Double click on tcp/ip->Dial up Adapter. Select the "Bindings" tab
    and uncheck Client for MS Networks
    h. click ok

    3) Make sure that "Windows Logon" is selected in the "Primary
    Network Logon" box.

    4) Reboot your computer

    5) When you see the "Enter username and password" logon screen during the
    reboot, enter a name only and click "OK" with no password entered.

    6) You will be prompted to confirm, click ok again with no password entered.

    That's it.

    pcbutts1, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Grytpype-Thynne

    Richard Guest

    Unless you have a second computer connected, there is no need for it.
    About the only purpose it serves with one computer, is to logon at startup.

    Richard, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Grytpype-Thynne

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Yes, but that logon is Network logon.