    even a single test i can be certified, they claim they had media, host many
    websites, which are all the most important ones around the web.
    what do MS security police think about this problem ?

    iMarriedMyself, Aug 2, 2008

  2. iMarriedMyself

    John R Guest

    It's even scarier that you can't seem to form even a basic coherent
    sentence. That is further complicated by the fact that you seem to believe
    everything you read on a website.

    What in the world are you talking about? If you are asking what Microsoft
    is doing about certification exam fraud and cheating, then you obviously
    don't know how to search Microsoft's website as there is more than adequate
    infomation there about what is being done.

    John R

    John R, Aug 3, 2008

  3. Is this newsgroup an English teaching course ?
    Are you joining this newsgroup to extract information to bind the book or to
    teach people how to use English ?

    you and your family members will not be able to turn victims on board mad, I
    am talking about the cheat of web hosting for technology stealing and
    deployment without permit. Sorry for having not mentioned in the previous
    post because I realize now that my post was incorrect about the English use

    iMarriedMyself, Aug 3, 2008

  4. What is your question so we can move on with our lives?

    Michael D. Alligood, Aug 3, 2008
  5. iMarriedMyself

    John R Guest

    I didn't attempt to 'teach' you anything. I pointed out, as I will again,
    that you are not making your point, and we can only guess at what it is that
    you are asking about.

    And, your comment about me and my family is lost, because I have no clue why
    I should want to 'turn victims on board mad', whatever that means.

    Finally, 'the cheat of web hosting for technology stealing and deployment
    without permit'. Hmmmm, how does one steal technology? Without permit from
    whom? You can get a permit to steal? Using web hosting is cheating? Come
    on here, give us a clue.

    John R

    John R, Aug 3, 2008
  6. I think he was trying to figure out what you were trying to say, as I can
    probably guess that most people are extremely confused by your ... question?

    And your response leaves even more confusion. Cheat of web hosting for
    technology stealing? Are you talking about people hosting a site for posting
    pirated copy of software, or exam questions?

    No one is trying to teach anything, just trying to understand what it is you
    are trying to ask or say...

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Aug 3, 2008
  7. Come on, cool down! I wasn't talking about your own business, just the web
    hosting services, are you a webhoster ?

    I was talking about hosting a website like MS's and retrieving source code
    as well as technology, but i couldn;t tell clearly because i don't know how
    to.
    I mean those webhosters don't even need to take any tests but still are
    certified easily. Any other problems or doubts you want to know, I will
    claify.

    iMarriedMyself, Aug 6, 2008
  8. iMarriedMyself

    jrmagno Guest

    How come you said that the webhosters don't even need to take any tests but
    still are certified easily? Any proofs or evidences that will support your
    accusation?

    If that so, its better to call them a Certified Stealer...

    Stealing a technology and source code are already given.
    Few and some are free.
    This information is free only for you...hehehe joke.

    jrmagno, Aug 6, 2008