    comes out if it's huge mix master looking like something you'd not
    want to eat.

    So I am going to stop eating anything they call a "hot dog".

    richard, Feb 15, 2008

  2. richard

    Rôgêr Guest

    My cousin was a restaurant inspector first in Virginia then Georgia for
    the health departments. He said the things that he saw daily turned his
    stomach and he still has trouble eating in restaurants, knowing what
    goes on in the kitchen.

    Rôgêr, Feb 15, 2008

  3. richard

    Pennywise Guest

    I've always liked olive loaf, History channel just showed how it was
    made, I could of gone without that information.4

    Pennywise, Feb 16, 2008
  4. richard

    Chris Lael Guest

    I worked in a hog slaughtering plant about 15 years ago. I lasted six
    months before I just couldn't take it any more. It was quite a few years
    before I could *comfortably* eat pork again. Now I work IT in state
    government, which makes me just as sick!

    Chris Lael, Feb 16, 2008
  5. richard

    Rôgêr Guest

    How long do you think it will be before you can comfortably take a byte?
    Just a little bit?
    </groan>

    Rôgêr, Feb 16, 2008
  6. richard

    philo Guest

    Since I repair industrial equipment for a living I get to go just about
    everywhere.

    About 15 years ago I was lucky enough to go to a slaughterhouse and see the
    entire procedure.

    I think I've only eaten "red meat" about once or twice since then.

    philo, Feb 16, 2008
  7. richard

    doS Guest

    love that show.

    doS, Feb 16, 2008
  8. richard

    Rtavi Guest

    "People are better off not knowing how either governments or sausages are
    made"--Otto von Bismarck
    "

    Rtavi, Feb 16, 2008
  9. richard

    richard Guest

    Boring at times but gives an insight as to how simple things are made.

    richard, Feb 17, 2008