    it'll cost me more to order from them than to just go to the local wal-mart.
    Both Best Buy's here are 45 minutes away, so its not worth going to the
    store.

    RnR Lesnar, Aug 20, 2004

  2. CircuitCity.com still has free shipping.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Aug 20, 2004

  3. RnR Lesnar

    Alan Ramsey Guest

    I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which had
    been going on for a long time.

    They discontinued free shipping for a few months
    a couple of years ago. As soon as they rediscover
    people buying from Circuit City, Deep Discount DVD
    & CD, and Amazon, they'll bring it back again.

    Alan Ramsey, Aug 21, 2004