    The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.phnx.qwest.net',
    Server: 'pop.phnx.qwest.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
    Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

    DBH, Jun 11, 2004

  2. And?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 11, 2004

  3. DBH

    ProfGene Guest

    You might try restting the router if you are using on or if not resetting
    the modem by unplugging it from the wall and replugging and unplugging the
    connection and replugging. When I lose my connection this most often works
    and if that doesn't work I call the tech support of the provider to make
    sure the network is not down..

    ProfGene, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Wouldn't you find it easier/better to check service before running round
    resetting things?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 11, 2004