    Switch of this device to save power," for the LAN chip.

    any pointers gratefully received.

    regards, Richard

    RJK, Aug 8, 2008

  2. Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Aug 8, 2008

  3. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 8, 2008
  4. RJK

    Elusive Guest

    I'm on another ALiveNF6P at home, ...and your right - there is another
    setting in the LAN connection Properties, ...he'll be SO pleased when I tell
    him tommorow,
    ....HUGE thanks.

    regards, Richard

    Elusive, Aug 8, 2008
  5. RJK

    Elusive Guest

    Ooops, typical me, only telling half a story, tiz XP Home ed. on all
    machines,
    ....pretty sure Jack nailed it, i.e. 2nd "power Saving" stting, ...will know
    tommorrow.

    regards, Richard

    Elusive, Aug 8, 2008
  6. RJK

    RJK Guest

    mmm, ...how'd I suddenly become "Eulsive" ?
    ....have edited account, sorry about that !

    regards, Richard

    RJK, Aug 8, 2008
  7. RJK

    RJK Guest

    ....apologies about that, ..who's been on this blooming machine ? !!!

    regards, Richard

    RJK, Aug 8, 2008