    really?
    Otherwise I am waiting for a G7 with 8 Mpix and Digic II / iSAPS (just like
    in the new S80).

    per, Oct 16, 2005

  2. They probably have the same sensor, but they couldn't possibly have the
    same lens - just look at the size of the front elements. Or read the
    lens specs: the G6 lens is f/2-f/3, the A620's is f/2.8-f/4.1. There's
    a whole stop of extra light-gathering power in the G6 lens.

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Oct 17, 2005

  3. per

    per Guest

    I see, that's how magicians do it, they tell it to your face and you believe
    it, even though your eyes see something else.
    So many have told us that 610 and 620 use the same lens as the G6 that you
    believe it, but it's not the same lens, and the result is not the same
    either...
    Thanks,
    /per

    per, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Who said it was the same lens? I haven't noticed that comment in this
    newsgroup, at least. Not that I read everything (far from it), but
    obvious falsehoods like that usually get corrected by somebody.

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Oct 19, 2005