    restoration method of getting it back to normal.

    Regards

    Imran

    Imran, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Imran,

    If you don't have a valid IOS image in flash on your AP350, then
    you'll have to get into the console and give it the commands to
    get it to load the image via TFTP. See
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a0080209250.html#wp1048378

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Please can some one help me restore my AP350, recently upgraded from
    ~ vxworks 12.03T to IOS 12.2(13)JA1. Did try an upgrade to 12.2(15)XR2
    ~ but when reloaded came up with no IOS valid image.
    ~
    ~ Is there a way of uploading a new copy of IOS 12.2(15)XR2 onto it when
    ~ the AP350 only wants to bootup in boot mode i.e. AP prompt.
    ~
    ~ Can some one point me in the right direction or give me a step by step

    Aaron Leonard, Oct 25, 2004