    Since reloading Windows XP Professional, I cannot connect to the internet. I
    have a Sppeed Touch 330 Modem. It was ok before, just cannot understand whats
    wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

    Barrygk57, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Barrygk57

    Chris H. Guest

    You probably need to set up the connection according to your Internet
    Service Provider's instructions. I would call them for guidance. This
    newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software
    only, so if your ISP isn't of assistance, I would post full details in the
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web newsgroup.

    Chris H., Feb 7, 2007

  3. First you need to install the driver for the Speedtouch. You'll find it on
    the CD from the ISP. If you can't find it you'll need to use another
    computer to download the driver onto a flash (pen) drive, CD or DVD.

    Second you need to add a new connection using your ISP user name and
    password.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions