    I am running Vista 64 Business. When I go to "View 32-bit Control Panel
    Items" in the control panel, a new window opens and says "This folder is
    empty". Any one with any ideas?

    James Ecker, Oct 25, 2008

  2. I don't have any ideas, but I just looked at mine and all
    that's in the 32-bit Control Panel is one icon for "Text to
    Speech." I am running Vista Enterprise x64.

    Bobby Johnson, Oct 25, 2008

  3. James Ecker

    Carlos Guest

    It will depend on what 32-bit programs you/she have/has installed.
    I also have Java, Audio console (Creative Labs), Mail and QuickTime (for
    Quicktime Alternative).
    Carlos

    Carlos, Oct 25, 2008
  4. James Ecker

    James Ecker Guest

    I have Office 2007 installed, which is what made me aware of the problem. I
    don't have the mail control panel applet.

    James Ecker, Oct 25, 2008