    someone give me an easy way to get my wireless network back working. I would
    greatly appreciate it!
    Thank you

    Guest, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Buhal,

    I am assuming that you mean to say that you cannot see the wireless network.
    A symptom of this would be that in the "Choose a wireless network" window,
    you see nothing.
    Please make sure that your Access Point is indeed working and powered on.
    You may need to click "Refresh network list" at least once.

    Please try this from both the laptop and the desktop machines, and write
    back with the results.
    If you cannot make the wireless connection work, try pluggin the laptop into
    the Netgear and trying to connect from there. You should also be able to
    log into the Netgear's administrator web page and make sure that the
    configuration is correct.

    Brian Wehrle [MSFT], Nov 23, 2004