No exam registration with VUE in Bangalore....

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Yusuf D M, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Yusuf D M

    Yusuf D M Guest

    Hi All,

    2 days back I went to register for Exam 70-315 with one of VUE Test Centre
    in Bangalore. But its been told to me that exam 70-315 is not realeased in
    India from VUE, and I can not register for the exam......

    Does anybody faced this kind of situation....??

    Later I registred with a Promatric center here in Bangalore, next week I m
    taking exam....

    I want to know....why I can not register with VUE Centres in Bangalore,
    India...

    Yusuf D M

    Yusuf D M, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Yusuf D M