No database in the virtual lab exercise (Collection 6461)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Adam, Jan 13, 2009.

  1. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Hello,
    I am doing first lab from the Collection 6461
    (https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=217363)
    and it seems there is no database for this lab.

    I am launching lab from Microsoft learning website and it is connecting to
    lon-dev student server. This virtual server contains all the code per
    included course manual. However when I am trying to run final code its
    complaining that it cannot connect to Appointments database that its
    supposed to be part of the lab. I checked the included sql server and there
    are only standard databases.

    Also there is no script that would create database/tables. I checked labs
    for a couple other lessons and they also seem to be missing databases.

    Any suggestions ?

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Adam, Jan 13, 2009