    any hints welcome.

    Regards

    Steve

    Steve, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Steve

    Andy Guest

    Which extensions? Flashblock and Prefbar will stop flash.

    Also, check your settings of Tools, Options, Web Features, and check
    the box for Load Images, and uncheck the box for "for the originating
    website only." This last one means that the images might come from
    another website/server, so you want to accept those.

    Andy
    --
    to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

    What you are reading here are among the last few messages from me. I
    won’t be here much longer. My time here is coming to an end. I’ve got
    maybe 4, 5 or 6 days left to help out and then I’m gone. I know, I
    know, some of you will be glad to get rid of me, so have a party.
    I’ve posted the rest of my Fun With Telemarketers here:
    snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/df7dcm$

    Andy, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Did not have those extensions but the second tip worked a treat "for the
    originating
    website only."

    Thanks

    Andy