    right cable uses? I tried the CAB-E1-PRI from cisco. But this cable
    don't work.

    Thank you for your help.

    Helmut Ulrich, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Helmut Ulrich

    Hapee Guest

    Hmmm, strange.
    CAB-E1-PRI should be exactly the cable you need. It has always worked for
    us.
    As a matter of fact, it conforms to the NET5 spec in Euro-ISDN.

    Hans

    Hapee, Jul 22, 2003

  3. The red light at the NTPM if off when you connect the cable, but the
    interface ist still down or reset?

    German Telekom build the two pairs (receive/transmit) at pins 36/45
    of RJ-45, while the CAB-E1-PRI expects them at 12/45.

    You shall correct the cabling at the RJ-45 socket.

    Patrick Rother, Jul 22, 2003