    i think that it has a fual cut off and was wondering if anyone knew where
    this was so i could fine out
    or if anyone else has any suggestions other than scrapping it. thx

    byron cowling, Dec 4, 2005

  2. Your spell check has stopped working as well, along with your shift key.....

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Dec 4, 2005

  3. So is it now a nissan dorma ?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Dec 4, 2005
  4. byron cowling

    Trax Guest

    |>hi , hi have a nissan serina and the otherday while driving the engien just
    |>stopped. it didnt bang and im sure the timing belt is ok,
    |>i think it is a fual problem, there was enough in it tho because i just
    |>filled it up not long before.
    |>i think that it has a fual cut off and was wondering if anyone knew where
    |>this was so i could fine out
    |>or if anyone else has any suggestions other than scrapping it. thx

    Get a code reader http://tinyurl.com/8qxpq for your car, see what the
    computer says. If a fuel cut off it was pry caused by the computer for
    survival reasons.

    Sometimes (depending upon the car) you can reset the computer by
    disconnecting the battery for awhile. This will also increase fuel
    efficiency by clearing the computers history :) - again depending upon
    the car.

    Trax, Dec 4, 2005
  5. byron cowling

    DC Guest

    Brilliant. }:O)

    <applause>

    DC, Dec 4, 2005
  6. byron cowling

    Alan Guest

    and if that doesnt work, go to alt.autos.nissan

    Alan, Dec 7, 2005