NiMH batteries recommended

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cantona_best, Aug 30, 2011.

  1. cantona_best

    cantona_best

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am on the lookout for a high-performance set of AA NiMH batteries (> 2500 mAH, > 1000 recharges). Could anyone recommend a reliable brand and model?

    Found the following possible models:

    http://www.rcdimos.com/index.php?products=product&prod_id=59

    http://www.batteryjunction.com/tpeh-taa2700.html

    http://www.amazon.com/Crosse-Technology-BC1000-Battery-Charger/dp/B004J6DLD4/ref=dp_ob_title_def

    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cycle-En...6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1314731230&sr=1-6

    Awaiting feedback. Thanks in anticipation.

    cantona_best, Aug 30, 2011