    viewfinder when taking pictures? I just got this camera and am
    already unhappy with it.

    Pat

    patetc, May 6, 2010

  2. patetc

    me Guest

    You didn't research this before buying it?
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond3000/

    No Live View (D5000: Live View with contrast detect AF)

    me, May 6, 2010

  3. patetc

    patetc Guest

    Researched but evidently not well enough. I've checked since and
    still can't find info on it.

    patetc, May 6, 2010
  4. patetc

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, May 6, 2010
  5. patetc

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Since he seems to be having difficulty understanding the camera I
    assumed that he wasn't able to read the manual.

    Ray Fischer, May 6, 2010
  6. patetc

    me Guest

    I just gave you the link to the full review on DPreview where I pulled
    the line saying the D3000 had no LiveView compared to the D5000 which
    does.

    me, May 6, 2010
  7. patetc

    whisky-dave Guest

    I had that problem when I brought my camera Canon S70
    from a supplier pixelmania or something like that.
    They did supply the manual and but it was in French..
    When I visited the canon site UK, they wanted money for it.
    I went to the US site and it was a free PDF download.

    whisky-dave, May 6, 2010