    D70).
    2) Is there any argument at all that the SB-600 might be better suited
    for the D70? Thanks.

    Xtx99, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Xtx99

    Nick Beard Guest

    I bought the SB 800 (£175) for my D70 as it has a number of extra features
    and more power. it is only very slightly bigger in all dimensions but way
    smaller than my previous zoom,twist and shout f/guns. Check out Nikons web
    page to compare the two for accurate analysis

    Nick Beard, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Xtx99

    Apteryx Guest

    Not if the list of features of each in the D70 manual is anything to go
    by. Differences shown there are only features the SB-800 has and the
    SB-600 lacks.

    Apteryx, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Xtx99

    Ed Ruf Guest

    From the Nikon Tech Support Site:
    http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bi...TYmcF9jYXRfbHZsMT1_YW55fiZwX3BhZ2U9Mw**&p_li=
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Sep 30, 2004