    lenses that i can consider.

    Thanks in advance,
    Anirudh

    Anirudh, Mar 4, 2006

  2. Anirudh

    Bigguy Guest

    Get the kit lens... can't be bettered for the price.

    Guy

    Bigguy, Mar 4, 2006

  3. Anirudh

    Tesco News Guest

    Hi.

    Only one sensible answer.

    The Nikon 18 - 70, it is a bargain, and it is a cracker.

    Roy G

    Tesco News, Mar 4, 2006
  4. Anirudh

    Hornbill Guest

    Cracker? what's that?

    Hornbill, Mar 5, 2006
  5. Anirudh

    A.Clews Guest

    Thus spake Hornbill () unto the assembled multitudes:
    It's a thin crunchy savoury biscuit on which you put cheese, pate and stuff
    like that. No wonder I've got broken teeth and my 18-70 needs frequent
    cleaning. Wish I'd known that before. Bummer.

    ;-)

    A.Clews, Mar 5, 2006