    What does this really means?
    Thanks
    rol

    antonius, Feb 5, 2004

  2. antonius

    Rydale Guest

    It means that your recently bought and somewhat expensive SB80DX gun (or
    SB50DX), designed to provide D-TTL for the D100, will only work in 'auto'
    mode on the D70. ie it will not meter throught the lens.

    For TTL on the D70 you now need the SB800......

    Thank you Nikon :((

    Charles

    www.wildviews.com
    Natural History Photography

    Rydale, Feb 5, 2004

  3. antonius

    Vin Guest

    Or maybe the SB600 which was released the same time as the D70

    Vin, Feb 5, 2004