    Advise from Nikon has been useless. Only choice is to send camera off
    for repair or replacement. Wonderful, I'll get back the same lousy
    camera. Oh well live and learn. By the way how do you spell Canon?

    njbob560, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Mahesh Singh

    Kitt Guest

    Ah, another fair minded person. Why actually do anything about it when
    you can complain on Usenet to no avail, huh? Seems to me if you were
    unhappy with it from the start, you could have taken it back to the
    store you got it from and you wouldn't even have needed to worry about
    Nikon. Since you didn't it really wouldn't be a bad idea to give them
    a chance to make it right *before* you start to whine, would it? Why
    buy a product with a warranty if you don't plan to use it? You could
    have bought a gray market version for a lot less and saved a lot of
    money if you weren't going to use the warranty.

    Kitt, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Mahesh Singh

    Choise76Smu Guest

    that's bizarre. better they should move the focus finder/indicator. that should cause "dumb" photographers to aim as if the
    focus indicator was center

    Choise76Smu, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Mahesh Singh

    Choise76Smu Guest

    those aren't "specks". those are bonbons.
    deer are pretty fast. :)

    Choise76Smu, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Mahesh Singh

    Roger Guest

    Tis possible and maybe one of the specs is the photographer trying to
    get closer<:)) OTOH when feeding they move very little.

    If you are in a car they may just stand there and look from 30 or 40
    feet away. Rolling the window down so you can take a photo is likely
    to send them running.

    (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
    www.rogerhalstead.com

    Roger, Jul 10, 2005