    this to download RAW images from a D70 and would this also work on Photoshop
    Elements 2.0 or do I need the full Photoshop?

    Thanks for your answers!

    Sitara Lal, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Sitara Lal

    AK Guest

    If you look in the PictureProject folders, you'll find that there is a file
    called Nikon NEF Plugin LE.8bi. (check the Nikon website to get the latest
    version - there was a recent update). Copy this into your /adobe/Photoshop
    elements/plug-ins/automate folder, and Photoshop will open the NEF files.
    PictureProject does download them - you probably can't see them because
    Explorer doesn't recognize the format - open the place you stored them with
    list or details, rather than Thumbnails, and you'll see them.

    Alan

    AK, Sep 1, 2004