    [D50 is an APS-C sensor based camera].

    thanks
    -kamal

    kamal, Apr 30, 2010

  2. kamal

    Rich Guest

    You wouldn't happen to be from Turkey, would you? You can use the
    lens, but you won't be able to meter on the D50. You'll need to stop
    the lens down from to f5.6 to get edge to edge sharpness.

    Rich, May 1, 2010

  3. kamal

    kamal Guest

    No -I am from India.
    the 50mm lens is a zf.2 which means I can use the camera to control
    aperture. Pl assume that its a nikon af-s lens in aperture priority
    mode and tell me what I need to do on the camera to get the best
    results?

    thanks
    -kamal

    kamal, May 1, 2010