    DX format camera. Any thoughts I would greatly appreciate.

    Thanks!
    Dean

    DeanB, Feb 20, 2007

  2. DeanB

    Yoshi Guest

    I think the Maxxum lensmount is somewhat larger than the Nikon mount. If
    there are adapters for this combo I'm not aware of them.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Feb 20, 2007

  3. DeanB

    Toby Guest

    The depth of the Nikon body makes mounting of any other brand lens
    impossible if you wish to focus to infinity.

    Toby

    Toby, Feb 21, 2007
  4. DeanB

    DeanB Guest

    Yeah that's what I've been seeing on the web, no such luck. I was
    hoping there was a lensed adapter that would work.

    Thanks anyway

    DeanB, Feb 21, 2007
  5. DeanB

    Toby Guest

    I Thought I once saw adapters with incorporated meniscus lenses to allow
    correct focusing on Nikon bodies (albeit with some loss of optical quality)
    but I'll be damned if I can find them now.

    Toby

    Toby, Feb 21, 2007