Nikon D200 vs. D80

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by W Chan, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. W Chan

    measekite Guest

    Ken has stated in many places on his website that many of his
    conclusions are his own personal opinion. He has always state that he
    prefers Nikon over Canon and that is his opinion. Recently he said that
    he might even opt for Canon if he was building a new system and did not
    have any lenses.

    The bottom line is he does not think that one camera (brand or model)
    over the other would produce any better results for him.

    measekite, Sep 25, 2006