    how to be able to view via the monitor when taking pictures?

    Thanks,
    Odd

    Odd Larsen, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Odd Larsen

    [BnH] Guest

    Don't tell me you can shoot by looking at your LCD ?

    =bob=

    [BnH], Apr 13, 2004

  3. You may have changed the PAL / NTSC setting ? In the USA use NTSC, in Europe
    use PAL

    Ton

    Ton den Hartog, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Odd Larsen

    Fred Guest

    That's a troll, the D100 is no longer new by today's standards.

    Fred, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Odd Larsen

    Roger Guest

    The only way to accomplish what I read you to describe is to rip out
    the mirror and shutter. I don't recommend this as it makes the
    reminder of the camera useless. A more appropriate, albeit traditional
    usage, is to use the viewfinder. The viewfinder on the D100 covers
    about 96% of the frame and works very well in bright light.

    It's interesting that film users also have this problem.

    Regards,
    Roger

    Roger, Apr 13, 2004