    firmware is installed in my (new) Nikon D100?

    TIA

    Tim S.

    tim sewell, Jul 20, 2003

  2. tim sewell

    Simon Guest

    Congrats on your new camera.

    To finds the fw version, take a picture and using the pic review button on
    the back of the camera, it will show you all the details of the picture
    (these details are shown on several types of pic review screens - the fw ver
    is on one of these screens

    HTH

    - Simon

    Simon, Jul 20, 2003

  3. tim sewell

    Tom Thackrey Guest

    Take a picture. Display it on the LCD. Use the right or left buttons on the
    thumb pad to cycle through the picture data. One of the screens includes the
    firmware version.

    Tom Thackrey, Jul 20, 2003
  4. tim sewell

    tim sewell Guest

    Thanks very much. It is simple when you know how, isn't it -)

    Tim S.

    tim sewell, Jul 20, 2003