    want to have a good basic understanding of the camera features before I
    undertake a trip to Asia in couple of months.

    I would appreciate any helpful suggestions.

    N.J. Hillary, Sep 30, 2003

  2. curious, that's what I did. I found the Dennis P. Curtin book " A Short
    Course in Nikon Coolpix 5700 Photography" answers all my questions(so far).
    It comes with a CD that has examples and the color edition of the book. I
    got mine 'new' from one of those Amazon dealers.
    Larry

    Lawrence L'Hote, Sep 30, 2003

  3. N.J. Hillary

    Ed Ruf Guest

    The quickest way might be to use the Reset Defaults command.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Sep 30, 2003